This part of my life began when my very sick partner was diagnosed with Celiac. Even the slightest exposure to gluten can make him very ill for several days, so I have pursued gluten-free options with thorough aggression. In the U.S. a recent surge of gluten awareness means we have more choices than ever, but it still means hunting and analyzing and tracking down parent companies. After several years now of doing so, I want to share my tricks and tips with others who are still struggling.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gluten-Free Featured Product: Land o Lakes Butter

GLUTEN FREE FEATURED PRODUCT

A regular postings of gluten-free products that I use myself and are available in my local grocery store.  You can check your local store for these items, order them online, or ask your store to stock them. I do not have any relationship with the companies in question, nor do I receive any form of compensation for these reviews. Gluten-Free status is based on information from the manufacturer, the current Cecelia's Marketplace shopping guide and personal experience, and may change if the company changes formulation or manufacturing processes.


Land-O-Lakes Butter
Land-O-Lakes is a brand that should be available in almost any U.S. grocery store, and it is gluten-free, generally reasonably priced, and comes in options like half-sticks.  The salted and unsalted versions are gluten-free, but note that the light butter contains gluten.  If you have questions about other Land-O-Lakes products, see their website at http://www.landolakes.com and contact their customer service.  Also check the label, as many of their products are labeled gluten-free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment